Sandy Saly was born in Sacramento, California and raised in San Diego. She graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a degree in Sociology, with an emphasis on Law and Society. Throughout her undergraduate career, she served as a student ambassador representative for her respective college – College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences (CHASS). Ms. Saly also interned at the Orange County District Attorney’s Office homicide unit.
After graduating from UC Riverside, Ms. Saly attended the University of California, San Diego, where she obtained her Paralegal Certificate. She worked then took a job at Pope, Berger, Williams, & Reynolds, LLP, an employment firm that represents both plaintiff and defendant.
In May 2016, Ms. Saly joined Bohm Law Group. She is a member of the San Diego Paralegal Association.
- B.A. University of California, Riverside
- Paralegal Certificate, University of California, San Diego
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- San Diego Paralegal Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International