Teal Miller was born and raised in Berkeley, California. She attended The University of California at Davis where she earned her Bachelors of Science in Animal Science with a focus in Genetics. Before proceeding to law school, Ms. Miller began advocating for employees as a legal assistant at Bryan Schwartz Law, an employment firm in Oakland, California.
Ms. Miller attended The University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law as a Kennedy Fellow. She was a member of the Law Review and co-founded the McGeorge Employment and Labor Law Student Association. Additionally, Ms. Miller was integral in establishing the Workers’ Rights Clinic at McGeorge.
While attending McGeorge School of Law, Ms. Miller worked as a research assistant to Professor Michael Vitiello and interned for the Honorable Judge Troy L. Nunley of the United States District Court, Eastern District of California. Ms. Miller graduated with great distinction and Order of the Coif from McGeorge in May of 2016.
Ms. Miller joined the Bohm Law Group as a Law Clerk in February 2015 and was promoted to Associate Attorney when she was admitted to the California State Bar in November 2016. While working at BLG, Ms. Miller has assisted in trial and worked on numerous employment and personal injury cases. Ms. Miller looks forward to dedicating her career to protecting and fighting for employees and injured plaintiffs.
- B.S. University of California, Davis
- J.D. University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- California State Courts
- U.S. Circuit Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Circuit Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)