Daniel Traverso joined Bohm Law Group as an associate attorney in October, 2016 and is active in our Sacramento, California office.
Mr. Traverso attended U.C. Davis School of Law and graduated with his Juris Doctor in May of 2015. While in law school, Mr. Traverso externed at the Sacramento Superior Court Research Department. There, he was able to observe the litigation process firsthand from the point of view of the judiciary, as well as learn the ins and outs of legal research and writing from the court’s research attorneys. Mr. Traverso also honed his litigation skills at Brayton Purcell, LLP, a plaintiff’s asbestos litigation firm where he worked as a summer law clerk during law school and later joined as an associate attorney. Mr. Traverso received multiple Witkin Awards for academic excellence in his time at U.C. Davis School of Law. Upon graduating, he was made a member of the Order of the Coif, an academic honors society for law school graduates.
Prior to law school, Mr. Traverso attended U.C. Berkeley, where he graduated, with distinction, with a bachelor’s degree in May of 2009. Between graduating from college and enrolling in law school he taught English as a foreign language in Buenos Aires, Argentina and volunteered at a community action nonprofit in his hometown of Chico, California.
Mr. Traverso is determined in his pursuit of justice for the firm’s clients. He is proud to be an advocate for those in need and works diligently to ensure that the injuries our clients have suffered are redressed and those responsible are held to account.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, Davis, California – Juris Doctor – May, 2015, Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California – B.A. – May, 2009, Honors: Distinction, Major: Peace and Conflict Studies
- California State Courts
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)