Kelsey Ciarimboli, Esq.
Toll Free: 866-920-1292
5205 Kearny Villa Way, Suite 105
San Diego, California 92123
Office Phone: 866-920-1292
Kelsey K. Ciarimboli was born and raised in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, just outside the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Ms. Ciarimboli then attended and graduated from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR).
After college, Ms. Ciarimboli attended Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, where she graduated cum laude in 2014. While attending Tulane University Law School, Ms. Ciarimboli held an externship position in New Orleans, Louisiana with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) which confirmed her interest in the field of employment law.
Ms. Ciarimboli’s accolades at Tulane University Law School included managing editor of the Tulane Sport’s Law Journal and graduating Tulane University Law School in 2014 “with Honors”.
During law school, Ms. Ciarimboli worked as a Law Clerk for Attorney J. Patrick Connick, a New Orleans attorney and distinguished member of the Louisiana House of Representatives. Connick’s firm specializes in personal injury law, and Ciarimboli concentrated her work efforts on cases related to the well-known BP Oil Spill class action.
Additionally during law school, Ms. Ciarimboli spent the summer of 2013 as a summer associate at Clouse Dunn, LLP in Dallas, Texas, a renowned employment and commercial litigation law firm.
Ms. Ciarimboli first met attorney Lawrance Bohm in 2014 when he was teaching a one week boot camp course at Tulane University Law School. Ms. Ciarimboli then joined the Bohm Law Group in the summer of 2014. During her time with the Bohm Law Group, Ms. Ciarimboli has assisted with multiple trials and plans to focus her career on employment law and personal injury. Ms. Ciarimboli describes her experience as a new attorney in her article in the Summer 2015 issue of the Litigator.
- B.S. Cornell University
- J.D. Tulane University Law School
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDBA)