Lawrance Bohm, Esq.
Principal & Lead Trial Attorney
Toll Free: 866-920-1292
MAIN OFFICE (he has offices over the state):
4600 Northgate Boulevard, Suite 210
Sacramento, California 95834
Office Phone: 916-927-5574
Lawrance A. Bohm grew up on Long Island, New York and graduated high school in 1990. Mr. Bohm received his undergraduate B.S. degree in Crime, Law and Society from the University of California, Irvine, in 1995. Mr. Bohm graduated from Tulane University Law School, cum laude in 2000 and externed with United States District Court Judge Ivan L.R. Lemelle, Eastern District of Louisiana. Mr. Bohm was president of his law school class and editor of the Tulane Law School newspaper.
Mr. Bohm is licensed to practice in all federal and state courts throughout California. He is a member of the California State Bar, Sacramento County Bar Association, California Employment Lawyers Association and Capital City Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Bohm is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Lawrance Bohm has also served as an executive committee member for the Labor and Employment Section of the Sacramento County Bar.
In 2000, Mr. Bohm was employed as an associate attorney at the law offices of Porter, Scott, Weiberg and Delehant in Sacramento litigating personal injury, civil rights and employment claims. In 2003, Mr. Bohm began working for Jackson Lewis, LLP a national employment defense firm litigating employment law cases, including claims asserted under Fair Employment and Housing Act and Title VII.
In 2005, Mr. Bohm established the Bohm Law Group to pursue trial litigation with a focus on labor and employment disputes. Since 2005 Mr. Bohm has assisted workers in a variety of workplace disputes including: wrongful termination, harassment, severance negotiation, breach of contract, discrimination, disability accommodation, wage and hour disputes and more. Mr. Bohm also represents clients in catastrophic injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and other personal injury matters, including elder abuse and neglect.
Examples of Lawrance Bohm’s employment clients include managers, corporate executives (CEO, CFO, COO, etc.), former medical directors, attorneys, supervisors, drivers, sales executives, nurses, laborers, retail employees, domestic employees and many more California workers.
Along with representing clients of the Bohm Law Group, Lawrance Bohm is also an instructor in the Tulane Law Boot Camp program. You can find further information about Tulane Law Boot Camp by clicking here.
- B.S. University of California, Irvine
- J.D. Tulane University Law School
- California State Courts
- U.S. Circuit Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association (CCTLA)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD)
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDBA)