Ryann Hall, Esq.
Senior Associate Attorney
Toll Free: 866-920-1292
Marina Del Rey
13160 Mindanao Way, Suite 280
Marina Del Rey, California 90292
Ryann E. Hall was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. Ms. Hall received her Bachelor’s degree from Fordham University in the Bronx, NY where she double majored in Spanish Literature and Language and Anthropology. Ms. Hall attended Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, LA where she graduated cum laude in 2015.
Ms. Hall’s accolades at Tulane University Law School include receiving honors in Trial Advocacy, being awarded the Robert Force Award for Outstanding Service by a Managing Editor by the Tulane Maritime Law Journal, and graduating with academic honors. While in law school Ms. Hall also participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic and was a research assistant to Professor Anna VanCleave.
Ms. Hall is fluent in Spanish.
- B.A. Fordham University
- J.D. Tulane University Law School
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Courts, Central District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)