Call (866) 920-1292 for a Case Evaluation
If you are a potential client and would like to get your case evaluated, there are two easy ways. You can call the number above, or fill out the case evaluation form to the right. If you fill out the form on this page, please answer the following questions:
- How long did you work for the company?
- If you were terminated, what date?
- Approximately, how many employees work for this employer?
- What was your job title?
- Generally, what were your job duties?
- How much were you being compensated?
- Please tell us the basic facts of your case.
Please note that submitting the form or calling our office does not create an attorney-client relationship. That type of formal relationship is not formed until a signed fee agreement has been made between the client and the attorney.